Geregistreerd op: 26 Apr 2018
|Geplaatst: 26-04-2018 08:59:31 Onderwerp: Australian
|MACAO Nickell Robey-Coleman Youth Jersey , Oct. 25 (Xinhua) -- The 20th Macao International Trade and Investment Fair (MIF) concluded here on Sunday with 50 project agreements signed.
According to the sponsor, Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute (MTIPI), the four-day event was participated by thousands of exhibitors from more than 50 countries and regions, with nearly 600 business negotiations held.
As the major program of MIF this year, the Portuguese-speaking Countries Products and Services Exhibition attracted more than 150 exhibitors and was highly valued.
An exhibitor called Jorge Cimeira from Portugal, said that compared with last year, the set up of the Portuguese-speaking Countries Products and Services Exhibition is effective. He also disclosed that his company has already received invitations from a number of mainland investors on being an agent of his products in the Chinese market.
Another exhibitor Matilde Branquinho said that among all the products she brought to MIF, red wine was the most welcomed item. She believed that her company's participation in MIF was successful and hoped that they could continue to join next year.
Catering to the new trends of E-commerce, a number of on-line shop operators and cross-border E-commerce operators have, for the first time, took part in the MIF, to conduct procurement negotiations, showcase their services and explore business and co- operation opportunities in the Portuguese-speaking Countries.
Terry Fung, Strategic Partner Manager at Google Hong Kong believed that the series of activities held during MIF can enhance the awareness of Macao's small and medium-sized enterprises on E- commerce development and make use of this platform to develop their own business.
The fair was a venue for 55 forums, conferences and product promotion programs highlighting high-profile topics of "Belt and Road" initiative, "Internet +", youth entrepreneurship and regional economic co-operation.
The 21th MIF will be held from October 20 to 23 next year, the MTIPI disclosed.
Chinese actress-turned-director Vicki Zhao finally responded to the recent online boycott of her latest movie 'No Other Love,' a week after netizens slammed her for casting a "pro-independence: Taiwanese actor in the lead role of the project.
Director Vicki Zhao
The Communist Youth League, long a training ground for elite positions within the Chinese Communist Party, has waged a social media campaign over the past week criticizing Zhao (also known as Zhao Wei) for casting Leon Dai (Assassin, Double Vision) in the lead of her upcoming romance No Other Love.
In an article entitled "Zhao Wei’s New Film Met with Universal Boycott by Internet Users," the nationalist organization has alleged that Dai is a supporter of Taiwanese independence and Hong Kong's pro-democracy Umbrella Movement.
Taiwan actor Dai cast in Vicki Zhao's upcoming movie Actress-turned-director Vicki Zhao
In her weibo posting, Zhao said Leon Dai told her expressively he is not a supporter of Taiwanese independence.
Responding to rumors that she is now a Singaporean citizen, the director, married to a Singaporean businessman, said she still holds a Chinese passport.
Zhao is one of China's most dynamic stars. After a successful run as a leading lady in films such as Shaolin Soccer (2001), Red Cliff (2008) and Painted Skin: The Resurrection (2012), Zhao debuted as a director in 2013 with romantic drama So Young, which grossed $118 million from a budget of $5 million. Nicknamed "China's showbiz Warren Buffett," Zhao is also a noted investor. Prior to last summer's stock-market meltdown in China, her net worth was estimated at over $1 billion. She's also a successful pop singer.
No Other Love is backed by Alibaba Pictures and China Film Group, among other production partners.
SYDNEY, Aug. 23 (Xinhua) -- Australian cricket team coach, Darren Lehmann, has been fined 20 percent of his match fee by the International Cricket Council (ICC) for calling England's fast bowler Stuart Broad a cheat in a radio interview broadcast, local media reported on Friday.
Lehmann was found to have breached the ICC's code of conduct and was fined 20 percent of his match fee for the fifth Test, which equates to around 3,000 AU dollars (2,700 U.S dollars), for publicly criticizing and making inappropriate comments about Broad in relation to his non-walking incident in the first Test at Trent Bridge.
Lehmann told Australia radio station Triple M in an interview broadcast on Wednesday that he hoped the Australian fans would send Stuart Broad home in tears from the return series, which starts in November in Australia.
"Certainly our players haven't forgotten, they're calling him everything under the sun as they go past. That was just blatant cheating," Lehmann told Triple M.
"From my point of view I just hope the Australian public give it to him right from the word go for the whole summer (during the return series in Australia starting in November) and I hope he cries and he goes home," Lehmann added.
"I just hope everyone gets stuck into him because the way he's carried on and the way he's commented in public about it is ridiculous."
ICC chief executive David Richardson said Lehmann's comments were inappropriate for an international coach.
"Whilst noting the context and nature of the comments made, showing mutual respect for one's fellow professionals - including for coaches, players and match officials - is a cornerstone of how we play the game," Richardson said in a statement.
RIO DE JANEI.